Friday, October 14, 2011

212 - VIP fragrance My abosolute favorite fragrance of all times!!!




This is a fragrance by Carolina Herrera "212 VIP" launched in September 2010, and it is surrounded by slogans such as "Are you on the list?" and "This is a private party" I can garanty you to be in centre of attention with this fragrance.

I had already tried so many fragrances over the years and this is definetely my favorite personal choice!!! I get so many compliments that I smell so good EVERY day (today 3 ;))
It is very glamorous and exclusive in its composition, inspired by the energetic life of New York metropolis, the city that never sleeps. Fresh aromas of seductive rum and passion fruit from the beginning of the compositions will take you to the musk and gardenia heart, and then to the soft base of vanilla and tonka bean.

It is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml EDP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ^^