Saturday, November 12, 2011

That's what I call a successful shopping day!!!

I went to Trier (Germany) today and bought some cool stuff.
I spent most of the money for nail polish and make-up ^^ and I kind of broke my limit I put myself up for today but heeey you only live once and you must look good for that life.

 

I bought these pair of black shoes and the black clutch at Rose Mode.

 
At Muller:
Bebe Young Care deospray Bebe Lovely!
Nivea Visage
Essence nail polish remover with strawberry & vanilla smell
Essence Forget it! 3 in 1 concealer
Essence soft & natural long-lasting make-up medium beige & sand beige
Essence studio nails french nail tip remover
Essence nail cuticle remover gel
Essence nail polish corrector pencil
Essence nail art freestyle & tip painter in purlpe
Essence nail sealer
Essence nail art protecting base coat
Essence Vampire Love nail polish in black
Essence I <3 extreme volume mascara
Essence I <3 stage eyeshadow base
Essence blush brush
Catrice eye liner pen black
Catrice Infinite matt up to 18h make-up
Catrice nail polish n° 130, n° 650, n° 420, n° 600, n° 430, n° 500, n° 30 and n° 70
Catrice top coat prismatic
Catrice quick dry & high shine
Catrice eyeshadow brush
Muller eyeshadow brush

At Douglas:
Barabara Hofmann foundation brush
NYX Smokey Eyes eyeshadow palette
NYX Mysterious Brown Eyes eyeshadow palette

 
I also bought this plush snood in the color sand at New Yorker. It was love at the first sight!!! :D

 

Here you can see how it look on me.

 

Almost forgot this in my bag xD

 
At Claires:
Seented nail polish set with 6 different colors and scents
claire's nail polish in baby yellow and baby blue
At DM:
P2 Color Victim #650 fever
P2 Color Victim #670 elegant
P2 pearl crackling top coat #10 violet fusion
 ebelin eyeshadow brush, round
ebelin eyeshadow and concealer brush

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap on a cracker, that's what I call a shopping spree ;) Where did you buy NYX? eeeek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know, I felt a bit guilty that I spend so much money today.
    Bought the NYX at Douglas (gonna add that here and update xD I forgot that) and they are only 9,95€ (review coming soon) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^