Thursday, February 23, 2012

Essence Colour & Shine

Heeey gurls,

Did you get already one of the new essence eyeshadows? I'm talking about the essence color and shine eyeshadow colors!!!

 I picked up the blue essence colour and shine #04 Simply Me
It's a very beautiful blue colour with an metallic effect that contains some light blue and also some dark blues in it.
 
 (L: without flash - R: with flash)

Swatch:

 

And there you can see it on my lid:





I am really surprised of the quality, but I recommand you using a eyeshadow base before applying the color. Then this color can last up to 10-12 hours (I swear), without base only 4 hours!!!
And omg this amazing eyeshadow is only like 2,50 €! If that doesn't pay off, I don't know ;)

OTHER PRODUCT USED: As often I used the essence I <3 stage eyeshadow base and for the lashes I used the essence 2 in 1 mascara and I think the foundation was also by essence.

This was kind of a whole essence make-up look.

So what are your thoughts? Did you buy one of the other colours? ^^


- Irsada

3 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment ^^