Sunday, April 28, 2013

NOTD - Pastel Ombre Nails!

Hiiii,

I wanted to try a trend that started already last year and that cought my attention some time ago. It's about painting each of your fingers in a different color but they have to be of the same or similar color range to create an ombre effect or you can also do it like me and take a few different pastel colors.

Nails Of The Day -  pastel ombre nails



 

I really like this effect and I mind try this trend with different colors ;) and then I'll blog about it of course!

The colors I used:

 

I used the 4 color pastel set by Primark and since I have 5 fingers I used Catrice 02 Don't Tell Mademoiselle! on my little finger.

As you can probably already see from the pictures above, the 4 Primark colors that cost 2,50€ all together are not the best. The formula is really really bad, too thick and at the same time not even on the nails, the 8 fingers I used them on looked kind of good for one day (and by good I mean they didn't chip) and then on the 2nd day they already looked like I had them on for a week. Maybe this set was supposed to be for little girls that don't care for quality. The Catrice polish wich looks amazing compared to the Primark colors was okay and had a nice formula. 

Final thoughts: I think this is an AMAZING trend. After all, even if I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the Primark polishes, I'll probably repaint my nails like this on a sunny day when I feel for it ;) or maybe get the same colors in better quality using high-end polishes.


Have a nice week!

Irsada

2 comments:

  1. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.

    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can
    transfer all my wordpress content into it?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    Have a look at my page ... tao of badass

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^