Friday, September 27, 2013

Fringe combi - Fall can come!

Hey lovelies,

ARE YOU READY FOR FALL?

Well, I am!

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOTS AND MY NEW BAG!!!! ^^



 

Shoes - Deichmann, 39,95 €
Bag - H&M, 24,95 €

I bought the shoes about 6 weeks ago. It was love on the 2nd sight. I was shopping with a friend in Trier (Germany) and my friend bought so much and I so little, we went to the shoe store 'Deichmann' and I was like checking all the shoes, I didn't want to leave until I finally bought at least one pair of shoes. I first walked passed them, then got back to them to try them and then it was LUV. My friend loved them on me too and so she tried them on too and bought them as well hahaaaaa. I don't know how you fell about fringe but I feel like totally rocking it when I wear these. The bag I bought 2 weeks ago, I liked the thought of a fringe bag and then I realised these two would be like the ultimate combination :D And yes they are, aren't they?

What do you think of this combi? Is it too much fringe? Or the right amount? =) 

Please let me know!!!!

Weekend is near, TGIF!

IrSaDa

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't be able to wear them :
    1) because of my cat, she would chase me around the house :p
    2) Bad weather just arrive, everything would get dirty T__T

    But I really love them *-* I need to check Deichmann :3

    Please take care! Have a nice day!*

    beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^