Sunday, December 22, 2013

Deauty Box Of December!

Heeey Deautynistas!


Almost Christmas! My deauty box of December arrived just on time. Before the coming holidays Deauty send me a box with stuff that will make sure I am prepared and all looking good from head to finger nails ^^

This box is also more wrapped than a present than usually. Very pretty I must say :D


This month I received 5 goodies:

 

Menu of December:




EVOCURE - Anti-aging serum (4 ml)


"Innovation at the forefront of cosmetic technology, Evocure serum is a real elixir of youth for your skin. It's composition with advanced active ingredients and encapsulated hyaluronic allows it to penetrate quickly and deeply into the skin in order to release it's acitfs principles that will stimulate deep collagen production and cell repair acid. Purity, simplicity and composition of elements naturally present in the body make, it's a exceptional treatment. A few drops. Apply every morning / evening to the face before your moisturizer. Full size: 30 ml & price: 65,00 €."

Uhhhhh sounds like a really good young unit fountain. The fact that 30 ml are 65,00 € probably means it's exclusive. 


Edit: Haven't really noticed a big change. So far.

PLANTE SYSTEM - Massage Candle (full size)


"Stressed and tired at the end of the year? Deauty thought of you. We offer a real moment of relaxation channel that will awaken all your senses. Made of vegetable waxes, this massage candle delicate fragrance of flower cotton is enriched with shea butter with nourishing and softening properties. Light it and let the candle burn for 10 minutes then turn the wick. It will turn into oil massage, sweet and mesmerizing. Full size & price: 8,00 €."

OMG this smells sooooooo good it makes me even fall into a heavy daydream before lighting it and I had no clue something like this even existed, what an amazing idea. I guess I will use it after Christmas, on myself. Yeahhhhh I don't have a boyfriend who can put it on me or I on him, shame on me but we girls always know how to help ourself ;)

Edit: Still no boyfriend, still no use.

MAYBELLINE - Color Show in '#291 Lights out' (full size)


"December is the month where we should not go out without nail polish. This is your power an ultra-feminine look: it makes your hands stylish and at the forefront of a trend brushstroke. Trust the expertise and it's Maybelline Color Show and let your nails wear their finery party. Full size & price: 3,99 €."

That really is a color I would wear. However looking at it from the way it looks in the bottle I kind of have 1 or 2 colors that are very similar ot this one but we'll see how it appears on the nails. (post coming soon)

Edit: The color doesn't show off as it looks in the bottle, it's actually just a black polish. And the lasting didn't please me either.

FRUCTIS - Miraculous oil (full size)


"You want to shine at parties? Need a miracle to your dull hair? Here the miraculous oil, 3 in 1 oil that will soon become an essential in your bathroom. His secret? It contains argan oil nourishes the hair thoroughly. Applied before shampooing, it regenerates hair. Before blow drying, protects the heat and reduces the drying time. Finish, it makes the hair shine and illuminates without weighing it down.  Full size & price: 10,99 €."

Okay, this is really really amazing! I ALWAYS need products like these. Especially heat protections! And it smells so good, well argan it a really nice smell. Only con: your hands are really oily for minutes after applying some to your hair. 

Edit: This is really is a nice product. I can't find anything bad to say about it!

BIOTHERM - BB Cream (5 ml)


"This bb cream is on the border between care and makeup. This is an all-in-one product. It moisturizes, brightens, smoothes, softens and protects corrects with its SPF 15. It's light texture gives an ultra natural finish to your skin. Biotherm is a true expert in moisturizers, this product will be a must-have this winter, when the skin takes a bit more moisture. Full size: 150 ml & price: 25,00 €."

The smell of it reminds me of something but I can't tell you what it is. However it also smells really nice. Swatching it on my hand back it blended into my skin immediately without leaving any tracks which makes me pretty excited to test it on my face tomorrow.

Edit: I gotta be honest. I don't know where I put this... ohhh, I'm so bad.

Final thoughts: I wasn't flashed unboxing this month's box but after reading the menu I was more and more happy about each product actually. It doesn't look spectacular but I believe it is :) And OMG there are 3 full size products that would cost 23 € together if I would go to the store to buy them seperately. Don't forget the Deauty box cost 15 € every month and I got 2 more products!!!!


Have some really nice holidays!!! ^^


IrSaDa

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a really nice box :o Specially the serum sample!
    I wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope that you can get everything you want. Take care, have an amazing holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the review !!

    Merry Christmas from the Deauty Team.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^