Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Eve Look!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


I actually can't believe we're writing already 2014, for me it still feels a bit like 2013. And this is my first post this year *excited* :D And it's of course about new year's eve and the make up I was wearing that night. For the eye makeup I used my Sleek Vintage Romance palette I recently bought. I think in 2014 I will do more of makeup looks than I tend to (sorry for that btw)



FACE
P2 perfect face oil control base
REVLON Photo Ready foundation in 004 Nude
BOURJOIS bronzer primer
  SLEEK contour & highlighter (in light from the bronzer palette)
MAKE UP FOR EVER mat bronzer in #30
NARS orgasm blush 
RIMMEL LONDON Stay Matte powder in 005 Silky Beige
URBAN DECAY All Nighter long lasting makeup setting spray

LIPS

NYX lipliner pencil in Deep Pruple
ARTDECO #35 lip lacquer (is darker than it probably looks like on the pictures)


EYES
URBAN DECAY eye shadow base in 'eden'
SLEEK 'Propose in Prague' in the crease (6th color, 1st row)
'Court in Cannes in the V zone and along upper lashline (3rd color, 1st row)
'Meet in Madrid' applied WET on the rest of the whole lid (2nd color, 1st row)
& 'Pretty in Paris' as highlighter under the brows (1st color, 1st row)
MAYBELLINE express liner (upper line)
CATRICE gel eye liner in 010 'Black Jack with Jack Black' (waterline)
BOURJOIS volumizer mascara
P2 eyebrow express in '021 perfect brunette'


I had a fabulous night with some fabulous girls of mine and I hope you had much fun too if not I wish you at least a wonderfull 2014 with lots of health, luck and great moments. Enjoy it!

Keep it rocking!

IrSaDa

3 comments:

  1. So pretty *--* I love the Golden eyeshadows with the dark red lips!
    I Spent my New Years Eve at home with my family, so I didn't apply make up...
    Anyway, Happy New Year!! Take care*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look so pretty! mind to follow back via GFC?^^

    ah anw im inviting you to join my giveaway ft Dressale to win gorgeous dresses worth $200!^^
    JOIN HERE : http://iamfoodeater.blogspot.com/2013/12/dressale-x-iamfoodeater-christmas.html

    Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^