Monday, February 24, 2014

LUSH Rosa Lisa/Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Hiiii my lovely readers,


Just a short blogspot to tell you how much I've fallen in love with the LUSH Rosa Lisa body conditioner. 

 
 
Lamiya Slimani aka the Dorient mentioned this product in her January's must-have video on youtube and said it was like the new Nivea body douch milk/lotion.
I tried both versions from Nivea, have a look at >>> this blogspot <<< and since she said it was even better I had to go to the store and try it at least out. And so I did that and the really nice lady from the store made me try it on my hands and they were from one second to the other so soft that I couldn't believe my eyes, it felt like I used a magic potion on my hands. Since I lately always have dry hands no matter how often I put cream on them I decided to buy this conditioner and use it for my hands and sometimes on my body when I feel like it.


You really just need a bit of product to get an awesome effect and since this product is pretty expensive in my eyes, it costs about 32€ as far as I remember, it can pay off after all. The smell of it is nice, I'm not an expert in fragrances but this really doesn't stink at all for a VEGAN product.

I think in other countries you can find this under another name, Ro's Argan Body Conditioner but this is the one and the same product.

So this is basically for those people that find the Nivea body douch milk/lotion not effective enought and are looking for something with a bigger influence. I would only suggest you this condition if you REALLY have DRY skin.

I'm looking forward to try more LUSH products (if only they weren't so expensive xD) and review them for you! ^^


Have a nice week,

IrSaDa

1 comment:

  1. Can e take a moment to appreciate how this has 2 Portuguese names? XD (Rosa is the Portuguese word for rose and Lisa is our word for flat, feminine form)
    I haven't tried any of these "shower conditioners", although I really should think about it. The price is a bit bitter-sweet. But at least doesn't have bad chemicals.

    Take care, have a nice day!*

    beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^