Saturday, August 9, 2014

NOTD - Copy that look

Hey guys,


Here I am again! And I'm bringing you my newest nail design along. Since today is an important day in one of my friends life because she's getting married, I wanted to do my nails such as I saw them on a picture that popped up on my instagram wall some time ago.

This is what I'm talking about!!! Cute hein??? YESH super cute if you ask me :=D

 

And this is what I was able to create on my nails :)

 

Not such professional like above but I think I did quite a good job if you consider that I actually always suck at drawing hearts lol


 I used following outils to create this look:


  • two layers of p2 670 elegant, waited until fully dry
  • then I draw the hearts on the tips of my nails using the essence nail art duo stylist which is a dotting tool. I used the bigger side! I just dotted the bigger side in a few drops of Catrice's 690 Fred Said Red and then dotted the nailpolish on the end of my nails
  • once that coat dried too I applied my favorite top coat by Seche vite et voilà ^^
Okay, now I have to go and prepare already some stuff for today!


I wish you a nice weekend ;)

IrSaDa

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment ^^