Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Lorac Pro Cut Crease Look!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I wish you all the best :D

I'm excited to show you my first post of 2015, it's about my favorite look using the Lorac pro palette (1st).

Are you also as excited about what this new year will bring as I am? I hope you all had some nice holidays and are ready to restart and hopefully do it better than ever before. I have many plans for this year and I hope I can fullfill them. It was about time to start a new chapter and go for adventures.

But let's get back to the actual post and the details that might be interesting for you :)


It's a cut crease look that came to my mind when I got this georgous palette and meanwhile I've seen other AMUs on Instagram (Yes, I have Instagram and you can follow me if you want).





EYES
URBAN DECAY prime potion in Eden 
LORAC PRO Light Pink, over the whole lid and Mauve in the crease (blended out)
SEPHORA long-lasting eye liner for winged cat eyes
ESSENCE white Ahaaa eyeliner in the waterline
MARC JACOBS 30 blacquer omega lash mascara

SKIN
REVLON Photoready foundation in 004 Nude
NARS radiant creamy concealer in vanilla under the eyes
MAX FACTOR Ellen Betrix loose powder in transparent natural under the eyes (over the Nars concealer)
RIMMEL LONDON Stay Matte powder in 006 warm beige for the T zone
BENEFIT Rockateur blush
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS dipbrow pomade in Chocolate for the eyebrows

LIPS
MAC Please Me lipstick


I wear this look once a week, it goes well with pretty much everything. Even great for work, when you work at a office like me. 


Stay tuned for more posts soon ;)

XoXo 

IrSaDA

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your makeup application is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love the look <3 It's amazing for everyday wear :3
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^