Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Birthday wishlist :D

Heyhooo!

I'm celebrating my birthday in 2 weeks 😁 and like every year I'm doing a little wishlist for my friends and family so they don't have to think hard what I could actually want.

Engelsrufer with purple ball!


but I wouldn't mind getting more colored balls. lol

White Converse All Stars

in 38,5! Why? Because I feel like the kast person on earth who doesn't have these! And everyone seems to have them in white, and they always seem right.


Hourglass Ambiente Lightning Blush Set


Because I always wanted this but for some reason never ordered them. And you can always use blushes!

Hermes Eau de Merveilles


because my bottle is already empty :(

Gift cards!!!



I'ld never complain if I received a gift card from Sephora, Mac or Konplott cuz they always have amazing stuff that and new collections to try out.


THAT'S IT FOR THE MOMENT, I MIGHT ADD SOME STUFF UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

Thanks for stopping by!

IrSaDa

1 comment:

  1. gift cards from MAC and Sephora are the best thing to get :P
    I also want to try out the hourglass blush palette :3
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^